Why Momcozy do not sell breast pump on Canada Amazon?
Momcozy is a brand dedicated to providing mothers with high quality parenting products, including a wide range of portable breast pumps, nursing bras, nursing pads, nursing pillows and more. Our breast pumps are made with the latest technology and feature powerful suction, a closed design and multiple suction levels to provide mothers with a comfortable, efficient and convenient feeding experience. At the same time, our wide range of parenting products are designed to be both stylish and practical, to meet the needs of mothers and to make parenting more fun. We can see their products on many social media outlets, especially tiktok USA.
Their products are available on Amazon in both the UK and the US. Many new mums will find that momcozy does not have a breast pump product for sale on Amazon Canada. The main reason for this is that their breast pumps are not MDL certified and are not eligible to be sold on Amazon Canada. The product has not been approved does not mean it is bad or unacceptable to use. Mother and baby products that meet FDA approval can be used with confidence.
Here are some recommendations for other brands of breast pumps, mothers can go online to refer to their reviews.
- Medela: from Switzerland, is one of the world's leading brands of mother and baby products.
- Haakaa: from New Zealand, focused on creating natural, eco-friendly, high-quality breastfeeding products.
- Spectra: from South Korea, specialising in the development and production of high-end electric breast pumps.
- Philips Avent: from the Netherlands, one of the world's leading brands for mother and baby products.
- Tommee Tippee: from the UK, with a wide range of mother and baby products, including breast pumps.
- Lansinoh: from the USA, famous for its breastfeeding trousers and also has a range of mother and baby products such as breast pumps.
- Béaba: from France, specialises in providing high quality mother and baby products for mothers-to-be and newborns, including breast pumps.
Here are the differences between the Momcozy and Bellababy breast pumps
- Design and appearance: The Momcozy breast pump is simple, compact and easy to operate and clean, while the Bellababy breast pump is more complex and has a larger main unit with more suction power, but feels more comfortable in the hand. 2.
- Price: The Bellababy breast pump has a more moderate price range and is suitable for families, while the Momcozy breast pump is more expensive and suitable for those with a higher budget.
- Features: They both have four modes, nine adjustable suction levels and both come with 150ml storage bottles. They come with a 24mm flange as standard, with other sizes available to suit different breasts.
- Quality: Both brands are FDA approved, very consistent and made from high quality materials. bellababy has Canadian MDL certification but Momcozy does not.
Overall, both breast pumps have different advantages and disadvantages and mothers should choose according to their needs, budget and other factors.